[board-discuss] BoD meeting on Wednesday

Hello,

as usual, here's a quick reminder for our upcoming board meeting this Wednesday, November 14th, 1600 UTC.

Dial-in details as well as the agenda are available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

In case you cannot attend, please nominate your deputy in time. Olivier has privately, towards me, nominated any of the deputies to jump in for him, since he cannot attend.