[board-discuss] TDF Budget as of 2012-11-05

TDF Budget as of 2012-11-05

This is a non-binding draft. ConCardis is subject to conversion rates and fees.
Empty fields declare either no spending, or amount already booked.
For SPI, incl. AB fees, see http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2012-September/003100.html

Changes since the last budget:
- I removed the 2012 title, since plannings for 2013 should start soon
- there is one private BoD decision in the budget, which we will make public as soon as we can, as outlined in the statutes - I have removed ConCardis for the moment, to have an exact planning; we're waiting for the first account statement and should have roughly 6.000 € or even more pending, but I only like to plan with money when we have it on the bank account

Incoming

Bank account 57.803,42 €
Credit card account 311,69 €
PayPal 2.652,49 €
Flattr 52,00 €
ConCardis (pending, approx. 6.000 €)

Outgoing one-time fees

LibOCon videos -1.600,00 €
Private BoD decision -2.000,00 €

Outgoing recurring fees, extrapolated to the rest of the year

Servers and bandwith -1.441,00 €
Mail forwarding service -357,00 €

SIP line -101,60 €
Phone fees