Re: [board-discuss] TDF Budget for 2012 as of 2012-10-23

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello everyone,

attached is our current budget - and, woohooo, it seems that the
fundraising campaign so far gave us an additional 11.000 €! Wow, that's
amazing, I'll try to prepare some blogpost on that topic soon!

:-D

Thanks for the update :)

Regards,
Joel