Re: [board-discuss] budget for admin meeting in Munich

Florian Effenberger wrote:
The admins met in Munich end of September, for working on the Puppet
migration and our new infrastructure platform. Attendees were Alex,
Robert, Christian, Uwe, Friedrich and myself.

We could sleep at Café Netzwerk at no cost and use their rooms at no
cost as well, but we had expenses mainly for travel. I'd therefore
like the board to approve a budget of 350 € for the admin meeting.

Absolutely sensible - +1

And thanks for being cost-aware.

Cheers,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board