Re: [board-discuss] budget for QA meeting in Essen

Il 01/10/2012 09:44, Florian Effenberger ha scritto:
Hello,

unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to put this up for discussion
earlier. For the QA meeting that took place in Essen last weekend, I'd
like to request a total budget of 1.000 €, payable from SPI funds,
mostly used for travel requests. We probably need less, but to be on the
safe side, I propose that amount as maximum.

Would the board be willing to grant that?

+1

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it