[board-discuss] Request for pre-approval of remimbursement of travel expenses for LiboCon

I request pre-approval of reminbursement of AUD 2000 (approx. EUR 1600
at today's exchange rate) towards my travel and accommodation expenses
to attend the LibreOffice Conference in Berlin, at which I will be a
speaker.

$ 454 = accommodation in Berlin
$1546 = contribution towards airfare

For reference, the cheapest round-trip economy fare from Australia is
around AUD 2150, plus extra cost of flights between where I live and
an airport with flights to Europe.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber