Re: [board-discuss] Official Blog LibreOffice Brazil

Hi,

2012/9/12 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Hi,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa wrote on 2012-09-12 15:15:

 Thanks for your return and support.

thank YOU for your work! ;)

 Maybe I was not very clear in my e-mail request. We are prepared
to paying this bill. Tell us only the way.

My take is that TDF should pay it, after all, providing infrastructure is
one of our major tasks.

In any case, you should create your blog at wordpress.com and then give
me (user floeff) admin access, so I can take care of necessary payments and
add the subdomain.

Let's wait until Monday if there are any objections from the board.

+1 from my side to set up the blog and pay from TDF funds

Me too. On our side in Brazil, I say it would be great to have our official
blog LibO pt_BR within the TDF's structure, under the TDF's domains.
Protected under TDF funds, better yet, I can't deny. ;-)

+1 also from my side.

Legal details:
http://www.documentfoundation.**org/imprint<http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint>

--