[board-discuss] Application: Travel costs for attending the DE-Python-Conference

Hi all,

at the end of October / beginning of November the second
DE-Python-Conference take place in Leipzig, Germany. I want to attend
this conference, because I want to learn more about Plone and Python
(and other Python frameworks). I get the chance to give a presentation
at the Python conference about our conference tool (Plone add-on) and
will be able to generate some interest to develop this and other tools
(e.g. the extension/template site) with us. I had a discussion about
this with a Plone core-developer at the FrOSCon in St. Augustin.
The Python conference lasts three days (30.10. - 1.11.2012).
https://2012.de.pycon.org/
The conference fee is about 200 Euro (covered is some food and the
social event) and I could get an discount of 25% (for giving a
presentation there).
I need travel assistance for this fee and the travel cost to Leipzig and
accommodation there (2 or 3 nights, depending on the transport link
(Deutsche Bahn or plane).
I'll ask for a budget of about 550 Euro for this purpose.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice