[board-discuss] Alfresco

I'd like to thank the Board for agreeing to host the LO Alfresco site
on TDF infrastructure if the Docs team wanted to use it.

I don't know if David Nelson has informed you that he has taken down
his LO Alfresco site after the Docs team failed to choose it as our
CMS.

How should LO deal with the error messages (site not found; page not
found) that people will get if they go to
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/ or http://media.libreoffice.org/ ?
Can we redirect those addresses to the main LO page?

I am deleting references to those sites from the wiki and the LO
website and other places as I find them, but no doubt there are links
from other places, blogs, etc.

--Jean