[board-discuss] Membership Committee Election Candidacy

Full name: Florian Reisinger

Email: reisi007@gmail.com <mailto:reisi007@gmail.com>

Corporate affiliation: No

Reasons:

LibreOffice was my first OpenSource project I got in touch. Now, after working through lots of parts of the community and a lot of important experiences later I am now writing a pre-faculty work for my final exam. My goal is quite clear: To further improve LibreOffice situation and spreading the world about it. As a normal member I am currently doing both as much as I am able to, but I want to spread either my ideas or improve other ideas in order to do everything possible for the benefit of the project.