[board-discuss] Nominate myself to MC elections

Hi all,

I would like to nominate myself for a seat to the Membership Committee elections. I've been a member of this committee from its beginning and that would be a pleasure for me to have the opportunity to continue the mission I had in it.

I was one of the founding member of The Document Foundation and I still participate to several parts of the project. I localize LibreOffice in French, write documentation and recently worked at gathering more people in the French speaking community, inviting them to participate more on QA and Documentation. My aim for the next months, out of working with the Membership Committee, will be to grow the overall community and improve the communication between the language communities and the different areas of the overall project.

Kind regards
Sophie