Re: [board-discuss] BoD call on Wednesday

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 09:55 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I won't be able to make it on wednesday's call, I therefore nominate
Jesus Corrius as my deputy, failing that,  Bjoern Michaelsen, failing
that Andreas Mandke.

        It seems quite possible that I won't be able to make it either (at
GUADEC); so - I'd like to appoint Bjoern Michaelsen, failing that
Andreas Mandke, failing that Jesus Corrius as my deputy :-)

        Thanks !

                Michael.