[board-discuss] Google search for ODF files

Hi everybody,
there is an option in the advanced Google search
(www.google.de/advanced_search) allowing the search of certain
filetypes, i.e. .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf etc.. ODF (.odt ...) is not among
them.
Google is in the advisory board of the TDF. We should ask Google to
implement a better search for our preferred file format.
Can I ask the board to consider that ?
If successful we scould inform Apache (AOOi) about these changes in our
common interest.
Mike