Re: [board-discuss] Conference sponsorship

Hello Jean,

Jean Weber wrote on 2012-06-19 07:14:
I may have some sponsorship money for this year's LibreOffice
conference, but it needs to be spent before 30 June. When is the
necessary info about sponsorship levels, amounts, etc going to be
available?

thanks for the kind offer! It's hard to say when the levels will be available. :/ Best is to contact me offlist with details, so I can have a look.

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board