Re: [board-discuss] OSCON Expenses

Le jeudi 14 juin 2012 à 14:09 +0100, Simon Phipps a écrit :
I've asked around and it seems I am the only member of the Membership Committee or Board likely
to be going to OSCON and/or the Community Leadership Summit in Portland, OR, USA in July. I'm
attending at my own expense (well, I am actually getting various organisations to chip in to
cover the costs!)

I'd be happy to act as a proxy for TDF at any meetings or events; would the Board be willing to
cover a couple of nights of hotel expenses in return please?  Maximum cost will be $500 US and
I'll aim to come in well under that.

+1

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,