Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call next Wednesday

Florian Effenberger wrote:

this is a short reminder that next Wednesday, June 13th, the next BoD
call will take place at 1500 UTC.

I will be traveling at that time, so I kindly ask Bjoern Michaelsen to
step in as my deputy. I will be out of reach most of next week, and out
of sight from Wednesday afteroon till Sunday afternoon.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it