Re: [board-discuss] membership application/language and supporters

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 7:55 AM, David Emmerich Jourdain
<jourdain@gmx.de> wrote:

If the MC need help to translation, I think I can help, 'cause I have
knowledge in some languages. I already had offered my help in another
situation and I offer again, if the MC wishes.

As I said earlier, that should not emanate from the MC....

What you are welcomed to do is to work within the community to let
them know that you can help them interact in English with the MC if
they need it.
Doing so will help the MC and also that means that you would probably
have a better understanding of who the candidate are and what they
did, so the MC can ping you for clarification if need be.

The other thing, which is not MC-related, is to make sure that the
statues are translated and available... on the Wiki I supposed would
be a nice place for them...

Norbert