Re: [board-discuss] Travel refund for LinuxTag

Florian Effenberger wrote:

A cheap motel is the same price as the LinuxTag hotel when deducting
breakfast, so I'd like to stay in the latter one. I expect the total
costs of my stay to take approx. 280 € for the hotel plus approx. 140 €
for the train, a total of 420 €. Payment via SPI would be sufficient for
me.

+1

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com