[board-discuss] Travel refund for LinuxTag

Hello,

I'd like to ask the board for approving my expenses for my trip to LinuxTag, taking place May 23rd to 27th in Berlin.

Although I do not give a talk, I'd like to attend in order to represent TDF, be at the booth, and also meet some contacts we've been working with during the set-up of our foundation.

Since I am not employed and have no other sponsor, I cannot afford paying the full trip on my own.

A cheap motel is the same price as the LinuxTag hotel when deducting breakfast, so I'd like to stay in the latter one. I expect the total costs of my stay to take approx. 280 € for the hotel plus approx. 140 € for the train, a total of 420 €. Payment via SPI would be sufficient for me.

Thanks,

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board