Re: [board-discuss] representation during today's call

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hello,

just so it is also documented in the public, the following board members
cannot attend today and have asked any deputy to represent them:

       Olivier Hallot
       Charles Schulz

I can represent any of them if no one oposes.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus@softcatala.org>