[board-discuss] updated translation of statutes

Hello,

thanks to the great work of Thorsten, André, Michael and Mike, the translation of our statutes into English is now available in an updated version:

        http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf

Thanks for your work on this!

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board