Re: [board-discuss] MC minutes from 2012-03-19

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 15:19 +0200, Volker Merschmann wrote:
Hi,

2012/4/18 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>:
find attached the meeting minutes from the MC meeting on March 19th.

This message is to be archived by the BoD and its deputies.

What about http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee_Meetings#Meeting_Minutes
? I just realized that some minutes are missing there.
Even a link to the minutes-mail in the archive should be added there.

IMHO.
Others?

Hi Volker

Yes, you are correct the page does need updates. I'll get about doing
that, directly.

Thanks

//drew