[board-discuss] bank account transfer

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the bank account transfer has been finally completed. For the German bank account, Thorsten, Andreas, Björn and me have full access, and we will - as discussed - send the account report regularly to the private mailing list, as well as sending out a budget to the public mailing list.

For the PayPal account, so far only Thorsten, Andreas and myself have access. Anyone who wants access from the BoD, please write me a private mail, including your date of birth, and confirm that I can send this plus your address to PayPal, for creating your user. They require it. We will also send regular reports to the private list, of course.

Thanks,

Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board