Re: [board-discuss] Minutes of the 21st of March BoD call

Hello Florian,

They look good to me, thank you again for your input!

Best,
Charles.

2012/4/8 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Hello,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-03-29 14:46:

 Please find the minutes of the BoD call of the 21st of March. The wiki
has been updated accordingly.

thanks for that, Charles, and sorry for my delay in having a look! I've
made some modifications, mostly layout-related. Charles, please give me an
OK if you are comfortable with the below minutes, I will then officially
approve them, prepare the mail to be archived, add the decisions plus the
minutes to the wiki and WebDAV.

Florian

The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting