Re: [board-discuss] Minutes of the 21st of March BoD call

Hello,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-03-29 14:46:

Please find the minutes of the BoD call of the 21st of March. The wiki
has been updated accordingly.

thanks for that, Charles, and sorry for my delay in having a look! I've made some modifications, mostly layout-related. Charles, please give me an OK if you are comfortable with the below minutes, I will then officially approve them, prepare the mail to be archived, add the decisions plus the minutes to the wiki and WebDAV.

Florian

The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes