[board-discuss] TDF Certification

The Board of Directors will discuss and approve the Certification
Program during the next meeting:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDFCertification.

One of the most important objectives is to convince LibreOffice
corporate users to deploy the software using the professional services
of a certified company or professional, in order to get the most out of
the software and at the same time support the growth of the project.

I am sure that with the help of everyone this will be a huge success for
The Document Foundation and LibreOffice.

Best regards, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it