Re: [board-discuss] CeBIT travel funding

Le Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:11:19 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2012-02-29 12:56:
    No brainer +1 from me:-)  having said that, I'd prefer not
to have to

thanks :-)

+1 from me as well.

vote on each individual travel request - it'd be nice to have a
budget pot for important travel and a simpler process for approving
that in future.

Yes, writing a travel refund policy is on the tasks list, Italo is
IMHO working on that.

That would be helpful indeed.

best,
Charles.