Re: [board-discuss] Re: Community Bylaws

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-02-27 13:11:
Well, I disagree. I think that if you look at our present bylaws
they're mostly valid but only specific things need to be modified and
simplified.

I am talking about the "Community Bylaws" that are mentioned in our statutes. Those we need to have according to the statutes, and those should contain doubled content, I think this is rather important, so my points stay valid. :-) It's more a legal issue here.

What we can do, in addition, is a combined document that (legally not binding, not referenced in the statutes) outlines all rules in a single document.

However, first, we need the community bylaws, IMHO in the way I described it and the statutes require it.