[board-discuss] Message to donors

Hello,

now that the news has been spread, and the PR on the Foundation incorporation has been sent out, I think we should also send a thank you message to the donors, because without their help, the creation would not have been possible. A good plan would be to post this as a blog post.

Anyone from the BoD willing to work on that?