[board-discuss] AB-Member and ESC-Member on TDF-Website

Hi all,

I looked on the TDF-Website and found out that there is no entry about the member of
the AB and of the ESC. Although they are no organs of the TDF (like BoD, MC or Board
of Trustees) they are very important for TDF and the development of LibreOffice. I
think we should create special sections on the TDF-Website for them and publish the
AB-Member and ESC-Member (the information is currently a bit difficult to find only
in the wiki or blog) on the website.

But before we create such sections on the TDF-Website, we should ask the AB-Member
and the ESC-Member, if we should publish only the companies / institutions or also
the representatives and what information they want to chare about themselfes / their
company (in relation to TDF/Free Software) with the public.

We need one or more volunteers from the BoD for this task and works maybe in
colaboration with the website team on the new sections of the website.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice