next immediate steps

Hello,

in order to be in a full working state, those are the next immediate steps we need to take. I'm naming the responsible party plus the current status, as far as I know it:

  * getting official location address (Florian)
  => done, contract has been sent in

  * getting insurances (Florian)
  => waiting for offer from insurance company

  * accounting and tax advisory (Thorsten)
  => in investigation

Before those three items have not been dealt with, we cannot transfer assets and spend money. Two equally important tasks are these two:

  * money investment of the capital stock (Björn and Andreas)
  => in investigation

  * finalize budget (Florian)
  => in the works

However, there are many more tasks that need to be worked on. A (admittedly rather unsorted and mixed-priority) list is available in the wiki at

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

and I call on all members of the board to pick tasks to work on.

Thanks,
Florian