[board-discuss] General questions

Hi,

A few questions:

The Advisory Board

1 - Where would I find a rooster of what corporations constitute the
board and who their representatives on the board are?

2 - Minutes from AB meetings, where would I find those?

Current Budget (expenses paid primarily)

1 - Where, or when will financial statements become public, either for
general availability (my preference but I know that cuts across the
grain form many), or restricted to TDF membership?

Apologies if this is just my lack of searching skills.

Thanks,

//drew