Re: [board-discuss] Market Share

On 2/22/12 8:42 PM, Jaime R. Garza wrote:

Does anyone have a reliable source for the actual Office Suite Maket Share?

Basically I need to know how is LibreOffice/OpenOffice, GoogleDocs and
MSOffice.

Unfortunately not. Last data I have seen from IDC was in 2009, but it
looks like the data have disappeared since then. Maybe, someone is not
willing to share them with the world.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it