Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD confcall tomorrow 1600 UTC

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-02-21 15:44:
I'll be there but I'll have to disconnect at 17:30 as I have an
important call I have to take but I will reconnect after that.

talking about that, this brings me to another topic: It's important that all of you mention when you join and leave during the call - last time Jesus wrote afterwards he listened, but we cannot "count" that. Since we need a quorum, and now need to take minutes carefully, so we need to precisely know who of the BoD is in and out at what time. :)