[board-discuss] Preparations for Wednesday's call

Hello,

since we are now legally established, we have a couple of important decisions to do in Wednesday's call. I have compiled a large list and will try to put it into the wiki in time.

I ask every BoD and MC member and deputy to thoroughly read the statutes in order to be prepared, and to ensure decisions are made following the rules set forth in these documents, so they are binding decisions.

The legally binding German version of the statutes are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf

For convenience, an English translation of the statutes, which is not legally binding, is available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf