Re: [board-discuss] Google summer of code

Hi there,

On Mon, 2012-02-06 at 12:51 +0100, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote:
this weekend Google starts the GSOC2012:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

        Yep - it's a wonderful initiative :-)

Is it something for LibO for this year?

        I very much hope so, that of course is at Google's discretion, but I
think we can find some rather cool tasks for some students to get their
teeth into that will help a lot.

        Cedric & Fridrich tend to submit & manage the GSOC program each year,
so I imagine they'll do that as/when it opens.

        HTH,

                Michael.