[board-discuss] Re: How can we redistribute LibreOffice ?

Quick answers, but then we can talk on the phone in Italian to make
things easier.

On 1/26/12 11:47 AM, walter wrote:

Here at www.ranocchilab.com <http://www.ranocchilab.com>we are
considering the possibility of distributing a customized version
embedded  in our business application (word and calc only).

To discuss on the phone.

Can we change the logo ?

In principle, this is not possible.

What information about the license and the product 'LibreOffice' should
appear?

Our licenses (LGPLv3 / MPL) provide the information, while the brand
name should remain the same.

Which is the best forum / mailing-list to discuss these problems?

In any case, this should be discussed at Board of Directors level, so
the mailing list is board-discuss@documentfoundation.org (which I have
copied).

I would prefer, though, to have a phone discussion before entering into
any additional detail and taking any decision.

Here you have the advantage that I am both Italian and a member of the
Board of Directors, so I have a quicker access to the discussions.

Best regards.

P.S. - If possible, we should use Skype to communicate, or you should
call me on my mobile (today between 3PM and 4PM).

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it