Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call tomorrow

Hi Florian, *,

Am Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012, 13:54:46 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hello,

just a quick reminder:

Tomorrow, Wednesday, at 1600 UTC (=1700 German time), we have the next
BoD call. Agenda and dial-in details at the usual place in the wiki.

are there only one topic: Cebit?

I don't know if I can make it, as I'm still on vacation, but I'll try.

I keep my fingers cross ;-)

Regards,
Andreas
--