[board-discuss] vacation time

Hello,

just as an advance notice:

I will be on vacation from next Saturday on until roughly middle of January (i.e. sometime between the 9th and 16th).

Technically, I am not out of country, but I am in dire need for some free time, time for myself, time for my beloved ones, and time for things not related to LibreOffice and The Document Foundation. ;-)

This means that in cases of emergency I am reachable (although I might be slower in replying than usual), and for any other messages, chances are that I will simply not reply before the middle of January.

Just so you know, and are not irritated when I don't get back to you.

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation