[board-discuss] Support of the askbot translation process

Hello everyone,

as it was missed during the yesterdays BoD-call to constitute the
quorum, I hereby ask the BoD to decide on the following topic:
Should the translation of the askbot project be supported by creating a
project on our pootle server and permitting the developers of askbot
access to the project. Our l10n teams are then asked to contribute to
the translation of aksbot.

Cu,
Alex