[board-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Licensing for NEW documents

Oops, I sent this to a wrong address. Trying again. --Jean

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:00, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
On the documentation list, I proposed changing the license for NEW
docs from the legacy licensing (carried over from the OOo user guides
that were revised for LO) to a different license. The proposal has
generated quite a bit of discussion. David Nelson suggested that we
should involve the Board in these discussions, so I am referencing the
thread involved.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Licensing-for-NEW-documents-tp3536793p3536793.html

--Jean Weber