Re: [board-discuss] New foundation web pages published

André Schnabel wrote on 2011-11-16 18:59:
as noticed before, I published some new pages at the foundation website:
     http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

I would substitute the blurb about our previous involvement with OOo
with a statement of length, like "active in the OOo project from xxxx to
xxxx", while I would add what we have done during the first year at TDF.
One year ago, OOo was our background, while today we all have a
background here.

Mine would be:

TDF founder and former member of TDF Steering Committee, active in the
OOo marketing project from 2004 to 2010

Italo Vignoli is partner and president of Quorum PR, a PR agency focused
on high-technology and social media. He has over thirty years of
experience in marketing and communication of high-tech companies in
Italy and at international level. Since 1984, he is connected to the
network with a portable PC and a messaging or e-mail system, despite a
degree in humanities from the University of Milan, where he has been a
researcher on urban geography. He is working as a freelance journalist
since 1972, writing about sports, music and IT.

Actually, my profile can be updated even if we decide not to change the
blurb, as I would like to get rid of the connection with PLIO and I am
not blogging any more at that address.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
phone +39.348.5653829 - VoIP +39.02.320621813