Re: [board-discuss] New foundation web pages published

Hi,

Am 16.11.2011 21:17, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

André Schnabel wrote on 2011-11-16 21:12:
I'd rather put these information only after the rules are legally safe
(means when the statutes have been accepted by the authorities).

I know, the current content of the pages is just a compromise.

another proposal: How about adding the e-mail addresses of the seat
holders? Might that make sense?

For what reason? (And in case you name one, why had'nt this be a reason
within the last year?)

To get in touch with the TDF?
    - we have a contacts page, listing the mailing lists and dedicated
spokespeople

To get in touch with the BoD members?
  - altough the BoD is representing the Foundation, that does not mean
that contct information must be available in public
  - you can just go to the mailinglist and pick the adresses there (some
bod members even list full contact details in their signature)

So I would not make that a requirement - but if some members want to add
contact details .. why not.

regards,

André