[board-discuss] MC approved ...

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 10:03 +0000, Caolan McNamara wrote:
     For approval as our initial Membership Committee.

sure, +1.

        it seems we have positive votes from:

        Michael, Olivier, Thorsten, Italo, Charles, Florian, Caolan

        Which sounds like:

Members: (5)
      Andre Schnabel
      Fridrich Strba
      Norbert Thiebaud
      Simon Phipps
      Sophie Gautier
Deputies: (2)
      Cor Nouws
      Drew Jensen

        got approved.Florian - I forget where we document these thins in the
wiki / website ;-) any chance of a hand ?

        HTH,

                Michael.