Re: [board-discuss] Re: Vote for MC elections

Hi Volker,

Volker Merschmann wrote (08-11-11 11:19)
I offered my help as I thought form the discussions that more persons
are really needed.
If this is not really the case, I am fine with withdrawing my offer.

I think that is a friendly step at the moment.
For sure, we will remember your name for the future ;-)

Kind regards,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org