Re: [board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

Hi,

ok, that sounds senseful. So, let's do the following: I'll wait some more days and see what the poll will look like then. Depending on that, we decide whether to have the same time for every call, or one call during the week, the other at the weekend.

Apart from that, I would indeed propose a two week approach, just reserving time slots for the weeks in between. We can still change that if needed, e.g. to what Michael suggested (every week, but only 30 mins).

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation