[board-discuss] MC member/deputy

Hi all,

I would like to offer my help by applyig as a member/deputy for the MC.

For those who do not know me: I am with OOo/LO since 2005 as member of
the german community, caring about the regional webpages, but also
monitoring the release processes very closely and working on different
marketing activiites.
Now I am a co-admin on the wiki and carrying out different
behind-the-scenes work for marketing purposes. I am following lot of
our mailing-lists to see what's going on.

Thx for considering

Volker

--
Volker Merschmann