Re: [board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

On 11/06/2011 02:57 PM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

I was actually wondering if we would always need one call every week. We
had a year of "setup phase" and obviously we still have much work to do,
however, if we see things 6 months down the road maybe the BoD won't
have to gather that often and sometimes it's best to have one call every
two weeks with everyone available that short calls each week. I have no
strong opinion here, only a comment that the problem at hand might not
be a real problem.

I agree on the call being every other week, especially if we are going
to have the strategic marketing call also every other week.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vignoli@gmail.com