Re: [board-discuss] Membership Committee

Hi Drew,

Thanks for suggesting to help in the MC and your answer on Michaels questions.

drew wrote (05-11-11 21:31)
Howdy Micheal, et al,

I believe that I bring a number of personal attributes that fit quite
well to such a task.

As far as I have had contact with you over the past years, I can only confirm that.

Once again if there are any questions from anyone else please do not
hesitate to ask.

Not from me.
Kind regards,

--