[board-discuss] poll on regular BoD times

Hello,

it seems we didn't yet come up with a solution. Everyone voted (thanks for that!), and e.g. Wednesday 1600 UTC looks rather good, with 7 people joining and 2 possibly, giving a total of 9.

On the weekend, however, it looks rather bad. Neither Saturday nor Sunday has many people who could join a call. Please everyone check your availability again. With the current results, we could e.g. do Wednesday 1600 UTC and Friday 1500 UTC, but no "real" weekend call.

I am fine if we don't do one on the weekends, but wanted to give everyone a chance again in case two times in the evening is not desired.

The poll is at

        http://doodle.com/rqay5h7syg45by9x

Thanks, and have a nice Sunday,

Board of Directors at The Document Foundation